Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11 days &counting!

As the date to leaving gets closer &closer, I can't help but get extremely excited. Today I found out my danish phone number, &found out that all of my incoming calls &texts are free, even from the U.S., so feel free to call me! [or just skype, if you're a college student not willing to spend money, or in a completely different country like Australia or the UK] The country code for Denmark is 45, so you'll have to dial that before calling, but my number is:+45 30990027.

I find out where I'm living on Thursday, so you can expect another update around then. I've already bought my reading for the plane: tons of magazines as well as Pride &Prejudice &Zombies [thanks fuego!] I'll update again as soon as I find out where I'm living! :]

1 comment:

  1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies! Nice! I think i'm just gonna pop some Nyquil and try to sleep on the plane. So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete