Hello all! As I'm sure you've all assumed, this will be the blog that I will be updating while in Copenhagen. The name of the blog and photo will most likely be changing once I actually get to Copenhagen &experience Denmark. This will be where I document all of my experiences, so that you can all follow my adventures.
As I'm getting ready to leave in 36 days, I admittedly have some reservations. Have you seen the Danish language? It looks impossible to learn...they have 3 extra vowels; one is an A and an E combined, to look something like this: æ. Goddag means "hello" in danish...I don't even know how to pronounce that!! But I'm sure it won't be all that bad, &being submerged in the language will be a great help. Plus, I've heard nothing but amazing things about Copenhagen, so I'm sure it'll be a great semester!
Anyway, I'm sure that I'll keep in touch with you all, whether it's online via skype, AIM, email, blogging, twitter, facebook...goodness knows there's a myriad of ways to keep in touch. Denmark is 6 hours ahead of the US, so I'm sure that right as I'm about to leave Denmark I'll finally figure out when will be appropriate to call, whether you're in the US, or England, Australia, or where ever you may be. I'll be updating this hopefully somewhat regularly, so come back to learn more about my adventures! Vi ses! (See you later!)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment