Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4 days &counting...

Sorry about taking a while to update, but with only 4 days left [&all of my packing left...] I'm so excited to go! I found out where I'm living, as well as who my roommates are. I'm living with three other girls, though I am unsure as to whether it's a suite style room, or just a quad. Either way, they all seem really nice. Two are also juniors, attending Vassar and St. Michael's College, &the last is a senior at University of Colorado: Boulder. I'll be living with all study abroad students, though the RA's are danes, in a building quite near my classes &the center of town!

I also have a "visiting family" which is similar to the concept of a host family, however they only visit you. Because I'm not living with Danes in either a host family or Danish student dorms, I have a visiting family who can show me the city &expose me to Danish culture. My family consists of a mother &her two daughters. They all sound really sweet, so I'm hoping that will open my eyes to a different part of Copenhagen.

Sorry for the short post, my initial one from Copenhagen will be lengthier. If you feel the need to write, just let me know &I'll post my address! So long for now, the next post will be from Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment